FLYMASTER GPS-SD Vario
• World airspace maps
• Altitude over ground
• More accurate calculation of arrival heights
• Geographical data
Flymaster Avionics presents the GPS SD, a new intermediate instrument designed for Cross-Country flying.
The GPS SD has all the XC flying features of the NAV and LIVE, except those specific of competition flying. It is a totally new instrument engineered from the LIVE, from which it inherit the new architecture, including for example the new main board and the display with its new protection.
As of 2016 the GPS-SD is supplied with a pre-installed micro SD card containing maps and airspace.
As with the other products in the new range, the GPS SD allows you to design your own multiple screens, using the FLYMASTER DESIGNER software on your computer. With the user friendly DESIGNER app, you can enjoy designing the screens you want, with any combination of data in your ideal layout adjusting each element and the displayed sizes to make for easy to read individual instruments!
The structural design of the GPS SD casing makes it far more sturdy than the previous range of instruments and provides high strength protection of the screen against scratches and breaking. The Flymaster GPS SD is “navigation made simple” for leisure and cross-country flights, ensuring the best value for money on the market, and adding a significant increase in safety with the 3D restricted air-spaces features.
Main Features include:
• GPS with 50 channels, high sensitivity (-160 dBm), fast start-up (< 1 second Time-To-First-Fix for hot and aided starts ), 4 Hz position update rate
• High contrast and resolution display (320×240)
• High sensitivity ULTRASENSE variometer (resolution of 0.01 m/s)
• Next to climb indicator;
• “Data Logger” with capacity for up to 300,000 points including position, velocity and altitude (833h of flight with 10s interval)
• Wireless interface for connection of air-speed probe, temperature probes, etc.
• Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 30 hours of flight).
• Over 400 waypoints capacity
User defined screen layout
Taking advantage of the Flymaster NAV’s new graphic processor, which also allows gray scales and increased definition graphics, pilots can customize their own multiple screen layouts using the new FLYMASTER DESIGNER.
Airspace Restricted Areas
Flymaster GPS includes 3D restricted flight areas, including setting alarms approach, 2D view of controlled areas and numerical data of its altitude.
Pricing is subject to a 5% import duty, 5% VAT, and shipping costs. To discuss in further detail please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.